INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PEOPLE)
THE FILLING :
- 2 lobsters (for a starter) to 4 (for a main course) lobsters, shelled, half cooked or cooked
- 125g blackberries
- 200g black grapes
- A handful of fresh rocket
- Dukkah or roasted hazelnuts
- 4 slices of brioche
- Butter for baking
- Rocket oil (can be prepared the day before)
50g of rocket
10cl olive oil
Flower of salt
PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE
- Red onion pickles
2 small red onions
50ml rice vinegar
50ml cider vinegar
20g brown sugar
A few peppercorns
- Beetroot ketchup
200g raw or vacuum-cooked beetroot
30g white sugar
50g raspberry vinegar
1 crushed garlic clove
1 shallot, minced
A little grated fresh ginger
PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE
1. Red onion pickles
Peel the onions and slice them into thin rings.
Put them in a small jar.
In a saucepan, bring the vinegar, water and brown sugar mixture and the peppercorns to the boil. Cover the onions with the mixture, close the jar and chill at least overnight
2. Beetroot ketchup
For the raw beetroot, bake at 180° for 1 to 2 hours in the oven, wrapped in aluminium foil. Check the cooking after one hour.
Caramelise the sugar and deglaze with the vinegar, then add ginger, garlic and shallots and diced beetroot. Cook over a low heat until it has evaporated completely. Blend and set aside.
3. Rocket oil
Cook half of the rocket for 1 min in a pan of boiling water, remove with a skimmer and rinse in cold water, drain as much as possible.
Put the blanched rocket and the rest of the fresh rocket in a bowl with the oil and the fleur de sel and blend until smooth.
You can use it as is or after straining it through a fine sieve.
1. Brush the grapes with olive oil, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with salt. Roast for 20 minutes at 180°.
2. Cut out 12 small circles or 12 cubes or squares from the slices of brioche.
Butter the brioches, and brown them on a frying pan on both sides.
3. Finish cooking the lobster if it is half cooked in a foaming butter in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes. Place 2-3 teaspoons of beetroot ketchup on a plate.
1. Place the lobster in medallions or whole on the plate according to the quantities available. Place the golden bun, blackberries and roasted grapes on the plate.
2. Drizzle rocket oil over the entire plate and finally the fresh rocket, onion pickles and dill.
3. Sprinkle with roasted hazelnuts or dukkah.
Discover all our gourmet recipes