Organic chocolate spread snails
Look no further, we've found your snack for this weekend: organic chocolate spread snails from @juicesandcakes
- 2 organic puff pastries
- Organic chocolate spread
- 70g of hazelnuts (50g for the preparation + 20g for the decoration)
- A little milk for the gliding
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
Chop the hazelnuts and put them to the side.
On your worktop, spread a first puff pastry and keep the baking sheet under.
2. Spread your chocolate spread on the pastry and sprinkle 50g of the hazelnuts on top.
Cover with the second puff pastry.
3. Cut 2cm wide strips.
Twist each strip before wrapping it around your fingers to make a snail-like shape and wedge the end in the middle.
4. Place a sheet of baking paper on your over tray and arrange your snails.
Brush with a little milk and sprinkle with the remaining hazelnuts.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The puff pastries must be golden brown.
Discover all our gourmet recipes!