Personal data protection policy
Our Personal Data Protection Policy applies to all personal data that you directly or indirectly provide to us.
1. Who collects your personal data?
Your personal data collected in the context of our activity is mainly processed by :
La Cerise sur Le Gâteau, belonging to the company 3 Petits pois... et puis s'en vont SARL, with capital of €100,000 28C Rue François Spoerry 68 100 Mulhouse 68100 MULHOUSE Registered with the Mulhouse Trade and Companies Register under no. 498 546 332 000 20 Siret 49854633200038.
2. When do we collect your data?
We collect personal data from you directly or indirectly via our service providers, in particular when :
You browse our Site or use our Services on our Site,
You create an account on our Site,
You connect to your account on our Site,
You subscribe to our newsletter,
You place and pay for an order on our Site,
You take part in a game or competition, satisfaction surveys or polls,
You have given your consent to third parties to send us your personal data,
3. How do we collect your data?
We may collect personal information about you from various sources, including:
-Personal data collected directly, which you voluntarily communicate to us, in particular when creating your account, via collection forms or when you make a purchase on our Site.
-Personal data collected during the use of our Site, for example by using cookies.
4. What personal data do we collect?
In this Policy, "your personal data" means information or items of information that allow you to be identified directly or indirectly. This generally includes information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, but may also include other information such as your IP address, purchasing habits, lifestyle information or preferences.
- When you browse our Site and/or connect to your account: your surname, first name, e-mail addresses, connection data, technical data including your IP address, browsing information relating to your terminal, etc.
- When you create an account on our Site: your surname, first name, title and email address.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: your email address and your title.
- When you order a product offered on our Site: your surname, first name, email address, the content of your order, billing address (type of address: home, work, etc.), delivery address, mobile/fixed telephone number, etc.
This data is collected fairly; it is not collected without the knowledge of individuals and without their being informed.
5. For what purposes do we collect your data?
The data we process is used for an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose.
Any processing of your personal data for a purpose other than those set out below will require your consent if it is not justified by a legitimate interest.
For our part, the processing of your personal data enables us to make the Site's services available to you, to ensure their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment and in particular to :
- Provided you have given your consent, manage our customer relations via our CRM, in order to get to know you better, personalise our products and contact you regarding products likely to be of interest to you (launch of new products, promotional offers, promotional events, VIP gatherings, etc.),,
- To get to know you better in order to anticipate and meet your expectations as effectively as possible;
- Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction surveys, customer service, etc.);
- Advise you, supply the products you request and answer your questions;
- To provide a customer service accessible by telephone or instant messaging to answer your questions;
We are committed to minimising the data collected, keeping it accurate and up to date and facilitating the rights of individuals to whom we collect it.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We only keep your personal data in our active database for as long as is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
However, in order to meet our administrative, legal, accounting and tax obligations, your data may be archived and kept beyond the aforementioned periods, in accordance with current legislation.
7. How do we protect your data?
In our capacity as data controller, we take all reasonable precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data by implementing organisational, technical, software and physical measures and require our partners to do the same.
Access to your personal data is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification, interference, loss and/or misuse.
8. How can you exercise your rights?
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have:
A right of access to your personal data,
The right to rectify your personal data,
a right to object to the processing of your personal data,
a right to erasure of your personal data, subject to legitimate grounds,
a right to portability of your personal data from 25 May 2018,
To exercise these rights, simply send a written request by email to the following address: [email protected] or by post to 3 Petits pois... et puis s'en vont SARL, 28C Rue François Spoerry, 68100 Mulhouse, France. A reply will be sent to you within one (1) month from the date of receipt of your request.
How do I unsubscribe from our newsletter lists?
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter lists using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our newsletters.
9. Social networks/links
The company 3 Petits pois... et puis s'en vont is not responsible for the unlawful collection or processing of personal data carried out by the social networks we use such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
As a service to our visitors, our Site may contain hypertext links to other websites that are neither operated nor controlled by 3 Petits pois... et puis s'en vont. The company will therefore not be held responsible for the content of such websites, nor for the data protection practices of the third parties that operate them.