You have 30 days after your order to return your purchases against refunds if they do not suit you.
Returns are free for France and Europe. Please note that we do not make products exchange. If you got the wrong size or color, just re-order.
Returned products must not have been washed or unfolded and must be returned in their original packaging with the label, in perfect condition. If not, no refund will be made.
FOLLOW THE STEPS, IT’S EASY
How can I make a return request?
To make your return request, follow these steps:
1. Register your return request on your account
- log in to your account (your profile)
- go to the "My order and invoice history" section
- click on "Details" in the relevant order number
- select the product(s) you wish to return
- specify the reason for the return in the "Returned goods" field for each of the returned products. Examples: the colour doesn't suit me / I've gotten the wrong size / the product is defective...
- click on "Return a product"
Your request is now registered.
Once your return request has been made on our site, it takes a maximum of 48 hours for your return request to be processed by our service.
You will receive an email within 48 hours informing you of the new status of your return ("awaiting shipment"), and a link allowing you to download your return form, as well as your shipping slip.
2. Print your return form and your shipping slip
This step will be available once your request has been processed by our service (max. 48 hours)
- log in to your account (your profile) and access the "History of my orders and invoices" section
- print the return form (corresponding to the order number concerned) and place it in your return package.
- click on “generate your shipping note” (corresponding to the order number concerned)
- a new page will open allowing you to download and print your shipping note and to find the post office where you can drop off your parcel or to schedule a visit from the postman (only for France), see step 3
- print out your shipping slip and stick it on your parcel.
3. Drop off your parcel at a post office or schedule a visit from the postman.
- from your Colissimo return page (accessible when generating the shipping slip), you can find the nearest post office to drop off your package.
- If you prefer to schedule a delivery (only available for France), click on "confirm delivery" in the mailbox return section of the page. Make sure that your mailbox is big enough to hold the package.
For returns from Europe, please contact us directly so that we can give you the name of the Colissimo partners where you can drop off your package.
Please note: if you do not make your return request online, we will not be able to refund you.
Can I change my return request?
Any return request submit online is not modifiable. However, if you change your mind you can contact us through our contact form. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
What can I do if my product is faulty?
If a product is faulty, you have 15 days after receiving your order to notify us of your intention to return and return the product to us against refund. Please follow the same procedure as above and indicate the problem encountered.
You can also contact us (bank holidays excluded):
By phone: +33 (0)6 42 58 70 05
Monday to Thursday from 10h to 17h
and Friday from 10h to 12h
You can also contact us through our contact form.